Please note that the abstract submission process is now closed.
The information below remains for information and reference only.
Preparation Of Your Abstract
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published.
- Abbreviations must not be used in the title.
- The size of the abstract is limited to 3,000 characters (title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and graphics included).
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study.
- Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects.
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence.
- Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them.
- Pharmaceutical company names and commercial drug names should not be included in the abstract.
- The authors have to specify if they wish the submission to be presented as:
- Poster presentation only.
- Poster or oral presentation.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the form of presentation.
- Submission of an abstract implies that it has been approved by all listed authors. Submission of an abstract constitutes consensus to publication (e.g. Workshop website, programs, other promotional material, etc...)